Mining | Alpha Quartz LLC
- Reviewing existing safety management systems
- Developing and implementing systems and documentation to specific site requirements
- Undertaking works on components of system and development of processing concepts and design and management of test work programs
- Providing expert and specialist reports
- Conducting due diligence assessments
- Providing tools and equipment for projects and mining operations including processing plant and equipment.
- System Design
- Operational Support
- Reviews / Audits
- Water Management
- Mechanical Engineering Services
- Electrical System Design
- Compressed Air System Design
- Conveyor Design
- Environmental Engineering and Approvals Services
- Environmental Approvals Strategy and Advice
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance Management
- Operations Support and Environmental Monitoring
AQ provides truly independent due diligence assessments, technical specialist reports, technical support, and incident investigations for mining companies, independent experts and advisors. Our reports entail rigorous reviews of, mine planning, engineering, method and mining sequence assumptions, production schedules, mining plant and equipment, infrastructure and human resources requirements, capital and operating estimates, engineering design, environmental constraints and approvals, project completion and project development/construction monitoring, evaluations and projections and, where appropriate, operating and management practices.
AQ works with clients to maximize the value attained through efficient construction, mining and mineral operations. Whether it is planning a new mine or improving the operations of existing mines, AQ can assist with achieving optimum output and return on investment. AQ’s mining expertise, operational strength, reputation in the industry and specialist products provides clients with effective and sustainable strategic and operational solutions. With operational experience gained in the field over many years, AQ has the proven ability to deliver outcomes with maximum value, focusing on the key issues and business drivers for planning, operations and profitability.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.